Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there – I’m running the promo bar on my site https://ri2k.london/ on all pages, but I’ve always noticed that it reappears / drops down briefly when switching between pages on my site.

My client has also mentioned that it doesn’t disappear after click the ‘up arrow’ but I’m sure if theres a fix to stop it dropping drop between switching pages that this issue would hopefully be fixed as well!?

Is there any way to fix this issue as I noticed the demo does the same thing as well….

Thanks

Module Position: t3-mast-head

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting. I have passed your request to the developer, he’ll reply asap with the solution.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You could try this.

Edit the file:
    /modules/mod_japromobar/tmpl/default.php

Look for.

if(getCookie('ja_promo_bar_<?php echo $module->id?>') == 'closed') {
                    jaClosePromoBar();

Change to.

if(getCookie('ja_promo_bar_<?php echo $module->id?>') == 'closed') {
    //              jaClosePromoBar();
                    var h = parseInt($('#ja-promo-bar-<?php echo $module->id?>').outerHeight());
                    $('#ja-promo-bar-<?php echo $module->id?> .inner').hide().css('top', '-'+h+'px');
                    $('body').css('padding-top', '0px');
    Ch1vpH Friend

Thanks that has defiantly helped the problem my client was having, as the issue was that the promobar actually kept reappeared after switching between pages in a Virtuemart category view – thats even though a it had been minimized.

Please note the Promobar does still briefly reappear when you switch between pages of the site but then fades away.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ch1vpH 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum