Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomla Art Team,

I am unable to see the layout under Purity III Template. It simply does not show anything to me.
    Please help me.

Regards,
    Syed H

TomC Moderator

Can you be a bit more specific?

syhussaini Friend

Please see the image below from the layout section under the template manager.

The blocks (Module positions) are not showing up here.
    They use to be there all the time, not sure why all of sudden they stopped showing.

Please help.

Regards,
    Syed H

1. Layout-Blocks-are-missing
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Syed,

This often due to one of following reasons:
    – You’re using old PHP version and need to upgrade to new PHP version associated with Joomla version you’re using : http://www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html
    – Check the permissions for file/folder of your site, make sure that the right permission (file-644 and folder-755) is set.
    – There maybe something wrong with your customization in template file, try to roll it back to use original template file in ROOT/templates/purity_iii/tpls/ or ROOT/templates/purity_iii/local/tpls folder

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Syed,

This often due to one of following reasons:
    – You’re using old PHP version and need to upgrade to new PHP version associated with Joomla version you’re using : http://www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html
    – Check the permissions for file/folder of your site, make sure that the right permission (file-644 and folder-755) is set.
    – There maybe something wrong with your customization in template file, try to roll it back to use original template file in ROOT/templates/purity_iii/tpls/ or ROOT/templates/purity_iii/local/tpls folder

syhussaini Friend

I’ve cross checked and found the PHP information is:

PHP Built On Linux server.properanswers.com 2.6.32-504.12.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Mar 11 22:03:14 UTC 2015 x86_64
    PHP Version 5.4.28

I’ve uninstalled Purity III and T3 Plugin and installed a fresh new one after downloading in from Joomlart.com but with no luck.

I am unable to see any module blocks. I’ve also noticed that the Menu blocks are also not showing up under MegaMenu configuration just like module blocks.

Please help.

Regards,
    Syed H

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me admin & FTP account of your site, I will check it for you.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me admin & FTP account of your site, I will check it for you.

konrabi Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem and have no idea how to solve this. Checked the list you posted above and everything seems to be fine.

Could you please help me as well.

Thanks

konrabi Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem and have no idea how to solve this. Checked the list you posted above and everything seems to be fine.

Could you please help me as well.

Thanks

chavan Friend

@konrabi

Please post your site Url , admin details, FTP account via PM to @saguaros

chavan Friend

@konrabi

Please post your site Url , admin details, FTP account via PM to @saguaros

Saguaros Moderator

Pls try to upgrade the PHP version to 5.4 or above and make sure that you set the right permission for files/folders on your site.

As I can see that some files/folders isn’t granted with right permission now: file-644 and folder-755. If you don’t have file ownership, you may need to ask your host provider for help.

Also check the layout file you customize in /templates/purity_iii/local/ folder to make sure that all the code are correct (you can try to use original file to make a test first)

Diego Friend

Same here. No Blank template or purity 3 not work. The layout is blank.

Diego Friend

Same here. No Blank template or purity 3 not work. The layout is blank.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum