Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Because the dimension on the mobile layout is very small and the slideshow module is hidden by default, but you can enable it as my tweak.

Open templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php file

find and change

<?php if ($this->countModules('slideshow')) : ?>
    <!-- SLIDESHOW -->
    <div class="slideshow hidden-xs <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">
        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slideshow') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //SLIDESHOW -->
    <?php endif ?>

to

<?php if ($this->countModules('slideshow')) : ?>
    <!-- SLIDESHOW -->
    <div class="slideshow <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">
        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slideshow') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //SLIDESHOW -->
    <?php endif ?>

Regards

warylad Friend

Thanks works fine. It’s a bootstrap class!

nicolina-eriksson@live.se Friend

I tried this and it worked out fine to make the image visible, but is there any additional adjustments I can make, maybe especially for small screens, so that it wont affect the size of everything else?

1. IMG_1047-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@nicolina-eriksson@live.se: I’m not quite sure of how you want it should be now. If possible, you can give me the screenshot and description on that. It will help you to understand of your request.

abelkour Friend

Yes it wokrs when I delete the class hidden-xs but after Template update I have to adapt all my changes!

Is there an other solution?

Rgs, Abdi

Ninja Lead Moderator

@abelkour: Yes, because this is a custom work and you need to make a backup that file before updating new version for template.

abelkour Friend

Super! Thank you very much.

Rgs, Abdi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abelkour 7 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Purity III Corporate Layout Slideshow not appearing on Mobile’ is closed to new replies.