Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i use this great Template but one thing doesnot work if I use this.
    When I use this template, at my user registration form (Joomla plugin) the link to the General Terms and Conditions must be marked. But the Link to the side with the terms is not visible, if I use purity III.
    Only the star with the tooltip is visible.
    When I let me show the code with firebug: it looks like this:
    <label id=”jform_profile_tos-lbl” class=”hasTooltip required” title=”” for=”jform_profile_tos” data-original-title=”Allgemeine Nutzungs-<br />bedingungen<br />Bitte die Nutzungsbedingungen durchlesen. Wenn den Nutzungsbedingungen nicht zugestimmt wird, ist keine Registrierung m?glich.”>
    <a class=”modal” rel=”{handler: ‘iframe’, size: {x:800, y:500}}” href=”/index.php/datenschutz?tmpl=component”>
    Allgemeine Nutzungs-
    <br>
    bedingungen:
    </a>
    <span class=”star”> *</span>

If I set another Template as Standard it works and the text will be shown.
    Thanks
    Maggi

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i checked it does not showing the values as u said above , can you provide a screenshot and mentioned issue inside it so i can assist you better .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i checked it does not showing the values as u said above , can you provide a screenshot and mentioned issue inside it so i can assist you better .

maggiw Friend

Hello,
    thank you for your prompt Response.
    I attached a screenshot of the site and the firebug code at the site.
    I didnot understand what you also Need….. sorry. But if you need my Login Information for the Joomla account, I deposited while I created the thread. Or what do you need?
    Thanks

maggiw Friend

Hello,
    thank you for your prompt Response.
    I attached a screenshot of the site and the firebug code at the site.
    I didnot understand what you also Need….. sorry. But if you need my Login Information for the Joomla account, I deposited while I created the thread. Or what do you need?
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for details , i will check and update u , Please do not change your admin details

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for details , i will check and update u , Please do not change your admin details

maggiw Friend

Thank you for your answer.
    What I also see now, is that only at this registration site, the modul “Latest News Enhanced” at the right sidebar is overlayed of the Menue at the top (see picture). This is only at this site mysterius…..
    Thanks

maggiw Friend

Thank you for your answer.
    What I also see now, is that only at this registration site, the modul “Latest News Enhanced” at the right sidebar is overlayed of the Menue at the top (see picture). This is only at this site mysterius…..
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

HI Maggi,

As you can see in the firebug, the <a> tag contains modal class which, by default, is declared with “display: none” property in Bootstrap so that you won’t see the text.

You can show it by adding this css rule:

#member-registration #jform_profile_tos-lbl a.modal {
    display: block;
    position: relative;
    }

into the file: root/templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

For the second issue with “Latest News Enhanced” module, it due to style of this module, you can also add this css rule into ‘custom.css’ file as above:

.lnee.newslist { z-index: 1; }

maggiw Friend

Thanks, thanks, thanks….
    it worls perfect now!!!!!

maggiw Friend

Thanks, thanks, thanks….
    it worls perfect now!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  maggiw 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum