Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m unable to locate within the quickstart demo of Purity 3 where they defined the search module to look like the spy glass. I’m trying to start with the blank template and build up so I can learn and when I add in a search module there is not an option to add in such an icon. I get a button that says search and a input box for the search details vs what the demo has which is a spyglass image which once clicked expands into a search box. Dev is occurring locally so apologies I do not have an url.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Purity III template provides style for this search module already so what you need to do is simply creating a new module type of Search and assign to head-search position: http://prntscr.com/hxwu48

It will show like our demo site then.

Regards

targetofgravity Friend

I did add in a new smart search module, you indicated to use search which when I try and add a new module, search is not available, only smart search. Would that make a difference?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s default module of Joomla so you just go to admin panel of your site > Extensions > Modules and create a new module with type of Search and assign to ‘head-search’ position.

If there is still no go, share me the credentials of your site, I will take a look.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum