Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

OK so I have a Joomla 3.4.5 site working fine, it has T3 framework plugin and Purity 2. I install Purity 3 and now I get a blank front page . I have removed T3 and reinstalled, removed Purity 3, disabled Purity 2, set one of the standard templates as default and it makes no difference. I can get into the back end but some areas are not available to me. It’s as if installing T3 has screwed everything up on the front end. Any suggestions?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can not use two framework at same site , it make conflict , in order to use Purity III you need to enable the 3 plugin from plugin manager .

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Not a very useful response! I did not have two frameworks on the site! At first I already had T3 and purity 2 everything was OK. I install Purity 3 and things go bad. I disable Purity 2 , makes no difference, then I uninstall purity3 and T3 and now I can’t get any of the original templates to work either (Isis, Beez etc) Any suggestions?

dorsetjoomlart Friend

I have some strange things going on, I have now removed all traces of T3, Purity2 and 3 and then tested with a default template. Nothing! So I install T3 and purity 3 and still nothing. (yes everything enabled). I use FireFTP to interrogate the site and when I look at the templates folder there is no sign of a Purity 3 entry but there is still a purity 2 folder which is empty and when I try to remove it I get the following

550 Can’t change directory to /web/templates/ja_purity_ii: No such file or directory
    550 Can’t remove directory: No such file or directory
    : /web/templates/ja_purity_ii

I have already reconstituted the site from a backup so i don’t want to go through that again. Now what?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In order to check the problem i need to check it directly on your site . If you will make a replica and provide me details how to reproduce the problem step by step i will do it on your test site .
    For the two framework yes , It will make conflict when u T3 and JAT3v2 both are enabled on your site , You you need to use either PurityII with JAT3 or Purity III with T3 framework .

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Thanks but I have solved the problem, it was a conflict with a FormMaker plugin which became apparent when I managed to switch on diagnostics via the configuration.php file.
    Thanks for your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dorsetjoomlart 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum