Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi people
    Have you tried posting your links in profile to get backlinks? Is it worth a try? Thanks in advance.

evelyn8411 Friend

<em>@mammam 266861 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi people
    Have you tried posting your links in profile to get backlinks? Is it worth a try? Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

It’s not very effective as Google just slowly crawls those profiles. In addition, many websites make those links no-follow so it’s useless to create them.

thedigger Friend

Backlinks are must to get backlinks. So try to get more and more backlinks from dofollow sites, directories or social bookmarking. According to my experience, profile backlinks are also important.

sharrons Friend

Agreed. Profile links are important but you should be also aware on knowing the fact on how you are going to get those profile links crawled. You may wanna use something like Linklicious or Dripable to get those links crawled or indexed by the big G.

michelsmith Friend

Profile link is useful because most are do follow. No follow doesn’t useful either. Forum profile link creation is the best option.

boolamichael Friend

Hi everyone,

Yes, profile counts if it’s publicly viewable ! Like if it’s hidden and there’s no way google can find it, there’s no use to it. One of the triecks I’ve learned is that you can make some “open linkwheel” so once google find one profile link of yours, it will find the rest from your link wheel. But don’t make it closed as google has seen and tend to “flag” that pattern

<em>@michelsmith 283016 wrote:</em><blockquote>Profile link is useful because most are do follow. No follow doesn’t useful either. Forum profile link creation is the best option. </blockquote>

I’m sorry but I have to differ here, sir. Nofollow links are useful in way that it gives more diversity to your off page SEO. Google will suspect if there’s only dofollow links pointing to your page.

maggyparker Friend

Yes profile links can give you backlinks, but i think just creating only profiles on sites would not help, rather you should participate in that site and link from there would help you more than just profile backlink

deviana Friend

some forum profile dofollow some nofollow, but no problem both still backlink

ashtechsmith Friend

There are certain sites like video sharing, forums, community sites and all kind of sites which allow you to generate profile and add home page link. People used to create profile in these sites to get link. It has mixed kind of reviews on its working. If you get good no. of relevant sites which allow you to add profile links then it works good.

greg0436 Friend

According to my experience in SEO field, yes Profile links are also important to get the rank on the search engines. However, some of the profile link site do not allow for anchor text, but still links from those website are important.

lushang Friend

friv agreed. Profile links are important. However, some of the profile link site do not allow for anchor text, and some forum profile nofollow doesn’t useful either.

elmanarah Friend

<em>@mammam 266861 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi people
    Have you tried posting your links in profile to get backlinks? Is it worth a try? Thanks in advance.</blockquote>
    Surely links from Profiles are good but if and only If profiles are good.What we try to do is that We create hundreds of profile and add URL of website and never come back again.These are dead n/a pages very low quality backlinks that do not matter to any one.Make your profile precious and your link from profile is really good or else its extremely a bad with panda rolling at regular intervals killing low quality link profiles.
    One other answer is look at Google concept of Google Authorship.

mcaullumaaster22mar Friend

Deploy links in equal portion and make exposure of profile links not more than 5-10 percent will be appreciated

oviedo93 Friend

I think that’s run ok. I’m sure the backlinks are good.
    Farmacia y parafarmacia online
    http://www.esmifaramacia.com

npzeeltech Friend

It is also depends on which website you are posting your links, I think social media websites are good resource to promote your profile link. Here you can put your link with full information and it is beneficial as well.

But keep in mind only quality Backlinks are important anyway. So, I suggest run for quality not for quantity.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum