Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I’m using the Quickstart Joomla install with JA-Teline built in. I don’t know about IE7, but using IE6 I seem to have a few problems.

1. The tabs in the ja-tab positions don’t show correctly
    2. The “Member Area” does not display correctly

Any suggestions andor help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ShannonN Friend

bmj8409;16567Hi all, I’m using the Quickstart Joomla install with JA-Teline built in. I don’t know about IE7, but using IE6 I seem to have a few problems.

1. The tabs in the ja-tab positions don’t show correctly
    2. The “Member Area” does not display correctly

Any suggestions andor help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

can’t help if we dont have a url to go to the site and test in all browsers

bmj8409 Friend

Sorry about that… http://www.townofportbarre.com

Thanks

bmj8409 Friend

I think I found the problem… I’ve been working with the site being offline since I am redoing their old html site with Joomla and this template. I didn’t want to visitors to see this thing in progress. But unfortunately, the tabs and other functions don’t seem to respond well when the Joomla site is offline.

If you have a resolution to this please let me know….

ShannonN Friend

bmj8409;16637I think I found the problem… I’ve been working with the site being offline since I am redoing their old html site with Joomla and this template. I didn’t want to visitors to see this thing in progress. But unfortunately, the tabs and other functions don’t seem to respond well when the Joomla site is offline.

If you have a resolution to this please let me know….

Teline offline works well in IE7 and FF so there isn’t a prob for me as I don’t use IE 6 on any system
    For users of IE 7 only perhaps a screenshot of teh problem may get some additional answers as we can’t duplicate etc

I cannot help you test in IE6 as I have moved on from that on and suspect over time many users will get sick of it and upgrade, but the site works as normal in IE 7 ( and FF2)

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum