Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I experience problems with blog view, when I have 2 articles in a row. http://islaendere.dk/islandshesten Form fields in mobile layout are not shown nicely

There are as well problems with the mega drop down. It is not nice.

See attachments

1. Skærmbillede-2016-01-25-kl.-11.08.20
    2. Skærmbillede-2016-01-25-kl.-11.09.28
    3. PastedGraphic-6
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @jeannine,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

jeannine Friend

Hello again, I do still experience problems with the input fields. you can see it here: http://islaendere.dk/2015-08-26-10-09-09/gratis-annoncer
    and also on mobile view in sidebar fx here: http://islaendere.dk/praktisk-viden

Also I do not understand how to make the facebook login button look like template design button, see attached. Just with text: Log ind med facebook

1. button
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @jeannine,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

jeannine Friend

Hello Adam,

I have edited my first post and the required information 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jeannine,

Thanks for the info.

1. First, the login module in demo site is default Joomla! login module, you can find the instruction for this part here (scroll down to section 5. Login). The module you’re using is Facebookall Login which is 3rd party extension so you will need to customize the module in order to get the same design as in demo which is out of support scope. There’s a small alignment issue with the module and you can fix it by adding this code to custom.css file :
      #login-form #form-login-remember #modlgn-remember {
      height: auto;
      vertical-align: top;
      }
    2. Also in this page, the module wasn’t designed to display in such position so you will get the problem with layout.

3. The text in Facebookall Login login button is hard-code in the module code so please contact its developer about how to change the text and reply back here, I will assist you in styling part.
    jeannine Friend

Hello Adam, Oh, I understand. Thank you so much for helping me. Will you have a look at the input fields? They are from joomla login form and they look strange, both on desktop and mobile view.

Thanks again.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jeannine,

Actually it’s not related to our template but the CSS rule from Ads Manager caused this problem. I logged in to your site and fixed them both for you.

1. About the login form, I created a HTML override in templates/ja_sugite/html/mod_facebookall_login

2. The new CSS rule to style login form has been put at the end of file templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css
    jeannine Friend

Thank you sooo much! I am very happy now! 🙂 Great support!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jeannine,

Glad to be of assistance. If you still have any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum