Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

{japopup} is JA Popup plugin from our product and you can add it anywhere if you want to show it and here is guide to do this, I compared both links to http://heading2market.com/form/4-inbound-marketing?tmpl=component and the CSS style is the same and {japopup} does not remove the CSS style on the link

Another button on your site is the code using bootstrap but it’s not correct and you can refer the tip here and it will help you out

Regards

xuxo Friend

Hi, it seems that this topic has a reply from Ninja Lead, but unfortunately I can’t see it. I just can see the opening message.

Anyway, please there is someone who can help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance for your help

Joan

xuxo Friend

Hi Ninja Lead, I really appreciatte your answer, but unfortunately I’m not an expert in php/css programming. I would be very grateful if you can help me to solve this issue.

• Regarding the japopup way, my problem is to get a button link with the same look than the modal way button link. In order to do this, I supose that I need to declare somewhere the class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded center". What I tested is the following declaration: {japopup type="iframe" content="index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=4&tmpl=component" class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded center" width="480" height="640"}japopup link{/japopup}, but inserting the class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded center" does nothing. No button appears in the screen.

• Regarding the modal popup way, I have been following the RSJoomla recomendations. First, I inserted the sentence <?php JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); ?> , into my backend>Extensions>Templates>Styles>My Style>Custom Code>After Head Box. And finally I put the following code in my Article <a class="modal btn btn-primary btn-rounded center" href="index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=4&tmpl=component" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 480, y: 600}}">modal link</a> , but when I click the button the form appears on a full screen, not in a popup.

Thank you Ninja Lead in advance for your help

Joan

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tested with the solution from RSJoomla recomendations but it didn’t work too

If you want to add class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded center" to JA Popup plugin, you can use this way

Open plugins/system/japopup/multibox/tmpl/default.php file

find and change

<a class="<?php echo $arrData['class'];?> " id="<?php echo $arrData['id'];?>" title="<?php echo $arrData['title'];?>" href="<?php echo $arrData['href'];?>" rel="<?php echo $arrData['rel'];?>" ><?php echo $arrData['content'];?></a>

to

<a class="<?php echo $arrData['class'];?> btn btn-primary btn-rounded center" id="<?php echo $arrData['id'];?>" title="<?php echo $arrData['title'];?>" href="<?php echo $arrData['href'];?>" rel="<?php echo $arrData['rel'];?>" ><?php echo $arrData['content'];?></a>
    xuxo Friend

Thank You Ninja Lead. Great !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xuxo 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Problems getting a popup: modal and japopup’ is closed to new replies.