Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

after updatıng to joomla 3.7 I have massıve error on my sıte:

Notice: Undefined index: media in /var/www/vhosts/tahtapod.com/httpdocs/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line 237
    /var/www/vhosts/tahtapod.com/httpdocs/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line 239
    /var/www/vhosts/tahtapod.com/httpdocs/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line 410

though ı updated purity 3 and t3 szstemsplugins mistake still occurs

I need urgently help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I tried to access your site admin but the admin details are not working.
    First kindly restore the site back up to previous working version As you know the Joomla 3.7 was released yesterday, The development team is working on updating of the templates to Joomla 3.7

I request you to wait for the template update before updating Joomla.

Regards

Alp Friend

I fıxed the logınb issue. Could u try it again please?

I know now that it was a mistake to update.
    I can only restore backup today night. It is 10 am here.
    Could u see if there is any poss to get it rund untill then, so that I don’t need to disable the site for hours?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alp Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I turned off the error report and the website is online now.
    Please check.
    Also, kindly wait for the template and T3 plugin update for Joomla3.7 before the update.

Regards

paul_mcdonald Friend

I too am seeing this error throughout my testsite after upgrading to joomla 3.7.

I am using the latest download of the t3 plugin.

bjarne.billum Friend

I’m using Template JA Events II The module [Home] Slideshow: All images in slideshow are displayed below each other. The module "[Home] Articles – Most Read" below video: All articles are displayed below each other. Symbols in Search button and symbol i start video are missing.

Best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly do not update the live sites and please for the official template update for Joomla3.7
    Restore the site backup if you updated live site and wait for the template updates.
    Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

Regards

svenb Friend

Hello,

I also had the errors
    Notice: Undefined index: media in pluginssystemt3includescoreminify.php on line 260
    Notice: Undefined index: mime in
    pluginssystemt3includescoreminify.php on line 440

But I (temporarily) avoided the error by disabling "Optimize CSS" and "Optimize JS" in the General tab of the template settings.

Yours sincerely,
    Sven

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi as said above
    Kindly do not update the live sites and please for the official template update for Joomla3.7
    Restore the site backup if you updated live site and wait for the template updates.
    Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum