Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want use the filter in a page that shows pre-filter choise (ex. Bergamo). Bergamo is a item of multi level fields data of JA K2 filter. (as Phoenix in your demo).
    In the back end of the module in Pre-Filter setting I set Use Pre-Filter "Yes" and in the section "Filter By Extra Field" I need to select my choise "Bergamo" but the drop down menu is empty (screenshot_1.jpg) (all the drop down are empty).
    How can I to solve this problem?
    Second questions: when user click on the menu item "Bergamo" and the new page appears showing the filter module I wish that the filter already showed the location that I have pre-filtered and so for each menu item (Bergamo, Como, Milano…each with its own pre-filter filtered).
    Is it possible?
    Regards

1. Screenshot_1-3
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In the back end of the module in Pre-Filter setting I set Use Pre-Filter "Yes" and in the section "Filter By Extra Field" I need to select my choise "Bergamo" but the drop down menu is empty (screenshot_1.jpg)

Please update JA K2 Filter on your site to the latest version, this will fix the issue.

when user click on the menu item "Bergamo" and the new page appears showing the filter module I wish that the filter already showed the location that I have pre-filtered and so for each menu item

JA K2 Filter did support to Pre-filter for Multicategory type, but not for Depend Filter. You can try it out.

pedro_co Friend

Hi,
    I don’t understand > JA K2 Filter did support to Pre-filter for Multicategory type, but not for Depend Filter. You can try it out.
    I use only multi level filter with the name of the city without depend filter.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

when user click on the menu item "Bergamo" and the new page appears showing the filter module I wish that the filter already showed the location that I have pre-filtered and so for each menu item (Bergamo, Como, Milano…each with its own pre-filter filtered).

We tried on our demo site, the Prefilter did display the option that we chose in Module backend.

Did you try on your site? You can send us the URL and admin login info of your site so we can have a look and check for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum