Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, all of a sudden my site’s homepage stopped showing the K2 feat. It produces the following error.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/edraedug/public_html/templates/ja_university/html/mod_jasidenews/default.php on line 17

Nothing has been changed to my knowledge.

Kind regards,
    Manos K

chavan Friend

I have simple and a temporary solution.

Go to Administrator -> site -> Configuration -> server tab -> set error reporting to “none”

this will fix the warning show up

Manos Krokos Friend

<em>@Chavan 414914 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have simple and a temporary solution.

Go to Administrator -> site -> Configuration -> server tab -> set error reporting to “none”

this will fix the warning show up</blockquote>

Thanks but this won’t solve the issue of the K2 featured items not showing at all

chavan Friend

please explain the issue in precise.

as per your post you need to get rid of that warning message. so I suggested to disable error reporting.

Please advice

Manos Krokos Friend

Please, have a look at the homepage of my site: http://www.edra.edu.gr

As you can see, the JA Sidenews module is totally empty. It was working until yesterday, pulling the featured items from all K2 categories. As suggested, I disabled the error reporting but that didn’t bring back the content.

I am enable the reporting again, so you can see where the content should appear.

chavan Friend

There is a htaccess prevents me to go into your http://www.edra.edu.gr/administrator/

so please either remove that or give me the password to enter into your admin

Manos Krokos Friend

Thanks for the effort. This is a plain human check. Use these credentials:
    U: human
    P: password

chavan Friend

Other than the category, you have no items in your K2 components. That is the reason you are seeing a empty result

Manos Krokos Friend

Hello, and thanks for the help. It never crossed my mind to check the K2 items. Of course, there were still in the database but the table was crashed and needed repair. Now, it’s OK.

Thanks again!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos Krokos 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum