Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello ,
    I try to set up a multilingual site on this website: http://afriquefemme.com/
    The template used is JA Mitius, and I use the JA Multilangual component, but the problem arises at slide during the English translation, the slide is not displayed. the module name used is JA Slideshow Lite

PS : I make these changes locally and not online, will find attached the screenshots that show the problem

Thank you .

Adam M Moderator

Hi @weblogy,

Please check the slideshow module setting. If you have different slideshow module for each language, make sure they’re assigned to appropriate language (menu item as well). In case you’re using 1 slideshow module for all language, make sure it’s assigned to all language.

weblogy Friend

Hi
    I use a different module for each language and the assignment of language is good for each module .
    Thanks .

weblogy Friend

And even when I use the same module for both languages, it appears the original language of the site (French) but not for the second language (English) .
    I suspect a conflict of js files

Adam M Moderator

Hi @weblogy,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum