Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

<blockquote> is working nicely for me but using </blockquote> per instructions in recent user guides to give me an end quote doesn’t give anything. I can find quote.gif and the code in template_css.css but nothing for an end quote.

Should it be there?

billyk Friend

Did you ever get this figured out? I was really hoping to use this beautiful typography element but it looks funny with no closing quote mark.

<em>@nkitson 5633 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

<blockquote> is working nicely for me but using </blockquote> per instructions in recent user guides to give me an end quote doesn’t give anything. I can find quote.gif and the code in template_css.css but nothing for an end quote.

Should it be there?</blockquote>

ShannonN Friend

billyk;11709Did you ever get this figured out? I was really hoping to use this beautiful typography element but it looks funny with no closing quote mark.

take the blockquote code from Utalia it has the end quote etc take the graphic as well 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum