Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello, I uploaded the Mijoshop template and images in the server root but the default Mijoshop theme still come up.

Please help! Thanks!

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2016-01-26-22.06.26
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @cheline,

You can update the FTP account of your site in ‘Site Access Information’, I will check it for you.

cheline Friend

Thanks! Do I have to do something or wait for you to check?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @cheline,

Could you also update the FTP account? as I can see there is only admin information there.

cheline Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I just checked and saw that you’d not uploaded the theme for Mijoshop yet. You should upload into this directory: ROOT/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/

I just helped to upload for you, please follow this documentation and configure for your site: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-decor

cheline Friend

Hi and thank you for your help. I can see the template now but not the images?

Now I have problems with language switcher. The flags don’t show. Do I have to open a new forum topic for this?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, pls post a NEW TOPIC for your question, it’ll be helpful for community.

Thanks!

cheline Friend

Hi Saguaros, it’s 5 am here in Spain and for some reason the Mijoshop template is not showing again. I uploaded like a 1000 times now, I can see decor template in ROOT/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/decor!

I just don’t bloody get it!

Sorry about this. I’m going to bed :((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Cheline,

I guess you update Mijoshop component, right? Because I don’t see the theme of Decor which I uploaded last time. I just updated again for you and it looks fine now.

For any product that doesn’t show image, kindly upload image for product again.

cheline Friend

Thank you Saguaros, you’re my hero!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum