Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello I have a problem when I connect in my administration I have a problem in the line 269. Help me he has you a solution for himself problem.

I am not able to login on the administration of my site.

Please keep me informed.

1. 2017-11-14_20h16_32
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It looks like you updated Joomla before updating the template and resulted in this error.
    Kindly go to PHP Myadmin open the database and find _template_styles
    Now ser the isis as default template as mentioned here.
    Now update the JA Admin template to the latest version and then set this template to default.

Hope it helps.

Regards

infocommax Friend

Hello

I try to tell you what I have a problem with when I log in it still give me a wrong code when it’s a new person who log in my it has no error message like he never came to the site my me I still have an error code.

He has a solution

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did you set the isis as admin template?
    Once you set it will not use the JA admin template and the error will not show.
    I am not able to understand what you mean by the new user do not have this error.
    Can u elaborate more on this?

infocommax Friend

When I say a new person who does not connect to him in the admin and it does not have error code my when his my team who still connect the message errror has the laundry 269. his bizzar mache to cert his walk and else not walk

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry, but i am not able to understand your last reply.
    Could u please apply the suggestion i suggested via phpmyadmin and change the template style to isis.
    And after this step update the template to the latest version.
    This will help you to fix this issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum