Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

After joomla 3.6 upgrade when i open frontend media manager for intro image and full article image i cant close it. The media manager is open on a modal window, but you can’t close it.

Is there any quick help for this problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Hi
    since the template is not officially ready for it , i suggest you to wait for updates and do not updated your live site and wait for official updates .
    Always take backup of site before update Joomla

ketihar Friend

I can confirm that problem and i wait for fix.

Charis Friend

Yes. I also have this problem. I can’t close the media manager modal on the frontend. The only solution that i found is to use protostar template on this specific page for article creation.

ydrohoos1980 Friend

After updating to the latest T3 plugin and latest Purity iii template the problem is NOT solved!

T3 plugin ver. 2.6.0
    Purity III ver. 1.1.7

The problem is still there

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide a temp super user detail via private reply .

ydrohoos1980 Friend

Thank you. I sent you private codes

ydrohoos1980 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This seems to be Bug in the template , I created a bug report and sent this to development team for further investigation and fix , It will be fixed in the next update of template .
    You can track it Here

ydrohoos1980 Friend

After update to joomla 3.6.2 problem fixed. This was a joomla 3.6.0 and 3.6.1 problem? This is weird

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Great if this solve , I will also send this to developer for the same bug .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum