Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello friends!

As you all are aware that we had put in real hard work on our Uber template. It still had lot of scope for improvement and with our thrust on features and flexibility not only for monthly template but to extend the same in the upcoming templates / framework, the team decided to go ahead to offer more options and layouts.

This month we are releasing Uber 2 as the monthly template. Since the project was huge it could not have been completed on the sideline and had to be taken up as a high priority task.

I am sure you all are going to love it and I am thankful to the team for making this happen.

Uber 2.0 will be released with:

5 new different site layouts:

• Apps Site: perfect for showcase your application.
    • Restaurant: your delicious page.
    • Wedding: precious moment.
    • Music: chilling time with nice sound.
    • University: knowledge and learning.

New features and improvements:

• Numerous Bugs fixes to make Uber template and JA ACM stable.
    • New Blog Layout Added
    • Separated Installation: sample data stored in separate folder. It’s easy to manage and install sample site.
    • Images optimization: reduce bandwidth, and load time.
    • Intuitive and Friendly New Back-end UI for JA ACM module that makes your content update easily

And also Joomla extension JA ACM will be updated with brand new content blocks:

• Header Blocks: It’s not just another header. Make use of your precious space with seasonal header blocks, or
    • Footer Blocks: Make sure your appearance is consistent, from head to toe.
    • Client Blocks: You have many customers that you are proud of, don’t you?
    • Utility Bars.
    See Live Demo: Here

————————————————————————–
    Sneak Peek: Header Blocks

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek: Footer Blocks

Sneak Peek: Utility Bar

Sneak Peek: Clients Blocks

Sneak Peek: Apps page

Sneak Peek: Restaurant page

Sneak Peek: University Page

Sneak Peek: Wedding page

Sneak Peek: New ACM Back-end UI

Hope you enjoy the latest evolution of Uber template. Love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

nsprime Friend

How about 3rd party component support like kunena?

Tech-xml Friend

I am very happy with the project Uber. Some time I’ve been waiting for something like this. It really is an innovative project that opens up many possibilities. Congratulations to JoomlArt team!

How come using Uber, I will suggest:

Home: FAQ
    Integration: Kunena

Upendra Friend

Lovely, travel layout as well please!

Richard A Friend

Purity III is the best free template for Joomla but for subscribing members of Joomlart this is (imho) a superb project, best in 2014 by a mile, so much potential and long term flexibility, well done guys!

A Sports Club layout would be next on my list please…. 🙂

charles99 Friend

Does anyone know where it supposed to be released? The word coming can mean anything.. And its already a week and half into the month, which throws a lot of plans up in the air if a user is planning to use the Uber template… Why use version 1.0 when you are showing version 2 with new updates…

I will be a happy camper when Joomlart start releasing template on time or on the first of the month like most template clubs…

Scott Lavelle Friend

I asked this in the product forum as well: When/if the ACM system of modules will be available outside of the Uber templates. We do a lot of development with the T3 Blank template that I’d like to get the option use the new ACM with.

Can you tell us when this will be an option?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

mmmkz86 Friend

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    i think we have uber 3 next time …
    i can easily say my feelin when i saw this : Disappointed and just think you guys are so busy with data loss problems and other things so you whitewashed this month …
    We have an awful template named ja_jason , you promised a TRAVEL template and we vote for it but it is not here , is it?
    we have a simple template with some layoutin tools that it was available already in market from many years ago , in packs like widgetkit of yootheme or separately …
    and now you are upgradin that tools , pay attention to these words : LAYOUTING TOOLS , not templates
    It’s not matter how powerful it is , it’s just matter that we are here for templates with new designs but you guys just introduce different layouts of simple templates with some new in-pack module , plugin tools months after months

take a look at this , a template originally designed by my friend for WP , then redesigned for joomla
    http://demo.ovatheme.com/toranj/

I think your T3 framework is powerful enough to do great thing but you recently missed design aspects of your work

At last , i’m not happy with Uber 2

Phill Moderator

<em>@charles99 452490 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does anyone know where it supposed to be released? The word coming can mean anything.. And its already a week and half into the month, which throws a lot of plans up in the air if a user is planning to use the Uber template… Why use version 1.0 when you are showing version 2 with new updates…

I will be a happy camper when Joomlart start releasing template on time or on the first of the month like most template clubs…</blockquote>

Hi Charles99,

As you can see, V2 is now available to download. As for your comment regarding releasing on time, JA promise to release 1 template per month but do not give an actual date each month for a release. It is a little different to other template clubs, they all try and release on the 1st and seem to try and beat each other to it by a few minutes. JA prefer to make sure a template is finished and ready for the user as much as possible. Often new ideas come up during development but at a point in the development cycle a freeze has to be put on things for the testing team to work and I can assure you they work very hard on that. As a result templates tend to be released when they are ready, not before. We know it is hard to make plans based on that but as we have seen in the past, releasing an unfinished product can cause the end user a lot of extra work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum