Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Thanks guys for the valuable feedback. I talked to the team and we will include

1. K2
    2. Social feeds layout
    3. Additional typography blocks to enhance homepage
      and we are considering adsense integration using available 3rd party extension or we develop one for the purpose.

Yes. Thank you so much for your work.

Regard.

rwlfr Friend

It looks like interesting !!

Do you plan a Jomsocial integration in this template ?
    It would be great !

wirin Friend

Sorry, but after JA TEline (cool) i can say it NOW, we take this template for 100% NOT ! It looks like a freebe Template for WordPress… Might resposive aso., but you must work on Design! 😉

vecdom Friend

I agree TEline was cool but its overly complex for use cases other than news sites.

This is the first time I’ve seen cards and it’s simple / more versatile design – meaning we can use it for straight forward business sites without much manipulation.

We need these too.

Sorry, but after JA TEline (cool) i can say it NOW, we take this template for 100% NOT ! It looks like a freebe Template for WordPress… Might resposive aso., but you must work on Design! ?

sbelyshev Friend

Please make clean design like http://www.independent.co.uk or https://www.theguardian.com/international.

New Oslo theme is simple, like a free one.

Phill Moderator

I think that often the problem with these template previews is they often do not show the power or features in action. It takes looking very closely to notice some of the gems this includes, or how much effort it really takes to have a clean design that displays so much information in an easily readable way.

Moreover, sites like the ones you mention have a huge data throughput, far more than the average Joomla customer. Those newspapers have the resources to constantly update every story on a minute by minute basis throughout the day. This is far more than most can manage and as such many find those kind of layouts intimidating and complex to work with. Sure, it can and has been done with Joomla. I see many comments that JA and templates from other clubs are too complex. Getting the righ balance for everyone is impossible.

rwlfr Friend

Question :
    What if the header image for a news post is not big enough ?
    In your preview for the detail page, the header image for the news post seems very large.
    Does it means that we’ll have to post a news with a 1500 or 2000 px large ?

No offense, just a question.

vecdom Friend

Do you have an ETA on release?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @vecdom,
    Hope to have a live demo by this weekend. Release can be next week.

art3 Friend

You are definitely not a good choice for me.
    I need templates that I can use for any client.
    This design only serves me for a magazine. I can not use it for another client.

How many customers ask me for a magazine?
    No one.

We have clients:
    Construction, Lawyers, Accounting, Industry, Architects, Restaurant, Spa, Hair Salon, etc. etc. etc.

JA Healthcare and JA Restaurant = Very good !!!

Their designs are very specific.

Thanks …

rwlfr Friend

Personnaly I’m happy with this choice of a News / Magazine template. It didn’t happened since a long time.

I hope we’ll get a Music oriented template soon as well, in the coming months.

Phill Moderator

You are definitely not a good choice for me. I need templates that I can use for any client. This design only serves me for a magazine. I can not use it for another client.

Please take a look at Uber which can be used for all those things, same with JA Builder. I would also suggest that many of the other templates can also do the trick with very minor changes. I have for instance seen JA Hotel used for an Architect, a Wildlife Photography site and a Builder.

buiak Friend

Try to make some cool templates for different new 2017 business model portals …we have a lot of news, magazines and shops templates …

felix1 Friend

@felix1 I know about your soccer club request and would try to get something for you in the JA builder upcoming updates.

Regards Arvind

Don’t say that, not only my request!
    We were several members who requested a feature rich sports/soccer/football club template last year when you asked us.

But I’ve realized now that the Joomla community is to small compared to WordPress for this kind of template/extension nische.

No hard feelings. I understand that Joomlart must go where the money is in order to survive against hard competition.

I just renewed my membership and will be with you for over a year behind the curtains.

All that said, I’m grateful for Jomlarts support over the years, helping me build a site with Purity III. When problems arised, Joomlart support team responded quickly and accurate.

Thanks and I wish you the best!

Sincerely

Felix Rimfrost

Felix Rimfrost

Upendra Friend

They never brought a typical template for travel agents / tour operators worldwide! It’s disappointing! 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum