Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Howdy friends,

This September, we are developing a responsive Joomla template for event – JA Events II. We have asked you what’s your favorite Joomla extension for events; and based on the result, our Joomla events template will support the two most favorite Joomla extensions for events: JEvents and Events Booking.

JA Events II will have the following features:

• Joomla T3 Framework
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support Megamenu
    • Support JEvents
    • Support Events Booking

Sneak Peek: JA Events II Preview

View the higher resolution Here

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Looks great so far.

One suggestion: I’m thinking the ‘NAME’ of an event should rank higher than 3rd in the list.

Perhaps: Name, Date, Time, Place
    Or perhaps this is how the Components (JEvents/EventBooking) format it.
    Or perhaps there will be formatting options available to decide on the order of appearance.

Again, just a suggestion.
    John.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Looks great so far.

One suggestion: I’m thinking the ‘NAME’ of an event should rank higher than 3rd in the list.

Perhaps: Name, Date, Time, Place
    Or perhaps this is how the Components (JEvents/EventBooking) format it.
    Or perhaps there will be formatting options available to decide on the order of appearance.

Again, just a suggestion.
    John.

charles99 Friend

I have used both components and Event Booking is the one I would go with. With Event Booking you don’t have to piece together the component or addons! Everything you need is just a click away. You can add video or any other media you like and the best part is the payment structure. Once you selected the event you want to go all you user will have to do is click on the book or pay button and it take you to paypal and back once your user gets finish paying.

And google map works well with this component also. All you have to do is input the event street location and city and it will pull up the a google map for you. Once you create your first event you will slowly fall in love with this component. And support is pretty good too. You can normally get a reply for a problem within 24 hours or if you have Skype they will walk you through a problem you might be having…

Even if Joomlart don’t go with Event Booking I intend to throw Event Booking at this template….

charles99 Friend

I have used both components and Event Booking is the one I would go with. With Event Booking you don’t have to piece together the component or addons! Everything you need is just a click away. You can add video or any other media you like and the best part is the payment structure. Once you selected the event you want to go all you user will have to do is click on the book or pay button and it take you to paypal and back once your user gets finish paying.

And google map works well with this component also. All you have to do is input the event street location and city and it will pull up the a google map for you. Once you create your first event you will slowly fall in love with this component. And support is pretty good too. You can normally get a reply for a problem within 24 hours or if you have Skype they will walk you through a problem you might be having…

Even if Joomlart don’t go with Event Booking I intend to throw Event Booking at this template….

tom_laan84 Friend

I’ve been using RSEvents!Pro for a very heavily used corporate events website and it works great. Especially the ability to override about everything with easy to use template overrides. Also it can use RSForms!Pro to make custom event registration forms that makes the component the best one out there. Too bad JoomlArt hasn’t seen the beauty of the RSJoomla products yet….

tom_laan84 Friend

I’ve been using RSEvents!Pro for a very heavily used corporate events website and it works great. Especially the ability to override about everything with easy to use template overrides. Also it can use RSForms!Pro to make custom event registration forms that makes the component the best one out there. Too bad JoomlArt hasn’t seen the beauty of the RSJoomla products yet….

aardcom Friend

It would be nice if there was an option to show multiple themes, especially if this is being designed to showcase multiple events. Most events have their own color themes, content and fonts they want to use. This would provide a great way to showcase the flexibility of the t3 platform in designing multiple event landing pages, as opposed to one header throughout the template and a simple list of events with ticketing options.

I realize it maybe beyond the scope of the project but it would be great to see a separate landing page for several events, with different themes for each as a demo.

aardcom Friend

It would be nice if there was an option to show multiple themes, especially if this is being designed to showcase multiple events. Most events have their own color themes, content and fonts they want to use. This would provide a great way to showcase the flexibility of the t3 platform in designing multiple event landing pages, as opposed to one header throughout the template and a simple list of events with ticketing options.

I realize it maybe beyond the scope of the project but it would be great to see a separate landing page for several events, with different themes for each as a demo.

onecrowd Friend

I agreed. I love RSJoomla almost as much as Joomlart (almost 😉 ). Please consider some native integration so I can stop hacking. Love your work

onecrowd Friend

I agreed. I love RSJoomla almost as much as Joomlart (almost 😉 ). Please consider some native integration so I can stop hacking. Love your work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  onecrowd 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum