Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, Today we are happy to announce the preview of JA Allure, a creative and modern Joomla template for fashion news and magazine websites. The template supports Hikashop and J2Store to help to build a fully functional eCommerce website. JA Allure also supports video, gallery page and all default Joomla pages with customized style. Please go through the sneak peeks of the template:

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Joomla category blog page

Sneak Peek 3: Joomla blog detail page

Sneak Peek 4: Video page

Sneak Peek 5: Gallery page

Sneak Peek 6: Shop: Product categories page – Hikashop

Sneak Peek 7: Shop: Product list page – Hikashop

Sneak Peek 8: Shop: Product detail page – Hikashop

Sneak Peek 9: Shop: Product list page – J2STORE

Sneak Peek 10: All Joomla default pages

We will update more screenshots in coming days. Let us know what you think about this preview.

belbagri Friend

Very Nice! When should we expect the template to be ready?

hjames Friend

No offense but every template looks the same now…. PLEASE…. invest in better designs. We invest in Joomlart and this is what we get? Seriously, step back and look at your competition, and I don’t mean RT, YT, I mean others, smaller folks, look at what people are doing with WordPress… just go to Themeforest and have a look.

Get creative, design more, target niche markets and change the niche!

wailoong Friend

I agree with @hjames. From a long time ago Joomlart is making only bad designs. My last eight Websites have had to be created with other tools such as Wix and Templatemonster because Joomlart is currently rendering a very bad service. There was a time where they published a new template every month, but now with luck they publish one that another template goes one to know when. If this continues, Joomlart will lose many members without a doubt.

manhnv Admin

Very Nice! When should we expect the template to be ready?

Hi @belbagri,

Download would be available by first week of January 2018.

Regards.

ioannidis Friend

Looks like just as a Category blog with the Hikashop! Please check WordPress templates in other websites. Except of JA Small Biz and JA Company all other templates are not so good and usefull. Thank you.

Aratype Friend

@arvind Chauhan What makes this template special for fashion? e-commerce? I believe it was better to enhance Focus with more features than repeating yourself.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Aratype.
    mannygujral Friend

same old rehash…by desiboyz. got my membership for templates and extension in November, what a waste. they use paid modules in quickstart and when we install quick start it doesnt clone the demo…..the answer is it uses paid modules…wtf

amorino Friend

I agree

amorino Friend

No offense but every template looks the same now…. PLEASE…. invest in better designs. We invest in Joomlart and this is what we get? Seriously, step back and look at your competition, and I don’t mean RT, YT, I mean others, smaller folks, look at what people are doing with WordPress… just go to Themeforest and have a look.

Get creative, design more, target niche markets and change the niche!

I agree 100%

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  amorino 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum