Viewing 11 posts - 181 through 191 (of 191 total)
  • Author

i hava a problem in plg_jathumbnail

thats is the message

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:wampwwwja_telineiiipluginscontentplg_jathumbnail.php on line 26

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:wampwwwja_telineiiipluginscontentplg_jathumbnail.php on line 30

malachyb Friend

switching off the thumbnail plugin fixed the problem. thanks.

uhrinews Friend

Thanks a million for this great work you’re doing. I am using JA TELINE II, and hope to migrate. But I want to know how easy that will be…..?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

speedexe;144039i hava a problem in plg_jathumbnail

thats is the message

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:wampwwwja_telineiiipluginscontentplg_jathumbnail.php on line 26

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:wampwwwja_telineiiipluginscontentplg_jathumbnail.php on line 30

Thanks speedexe,

A copy of your post has been moved to the Bug Report thread. If confirmed. It would be fixed.

Arvind

ruigato Friend

just a quick note:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/

a great grid based and ad friendly layout.

http://www.linux.com

cool template overides for the default blog section/categories joomla layouts.

luciffere Friend

Can be inserted in article of Teline III sample picture and video? Like a tab?
    EX:

Title article

Article ArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticle TAB PICS | TAB VIDEO
    Article ArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticle | _________________|
    ArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticleArticle

malachyb Friend

Hi There.

I have a problem as follows:
    mod_janews_fp appears correctly in position content-top no the homepage
    However, directly underneath mod_janews_fp, the same articles are redisplayed using a normal section layout.

This might be because I changed the main navigation from magazine* to mainmenu. I copied the HOME menu item from magazine* to mainmenu. I also reassigned mod_janews_fp & mod_janews2 from magazine-home to the mainmenu-home.

Everything else looks ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Malachy

PS I also have a problem with the weather module.. I entered the default location as “Dublin, Ireland” but the default remains as Louth, England. I also tried “Dublin”, but again no change. Any ideas? Many thanks!

VisiGod Friend

Any news on the final release?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

VisiGod;144144Any news on the final release?

Any day now on, refinements going on…

Arvind

pardus01 Friend

<em>@malachyb 144029 wrote:</em><blockquote>switching off the thumbnail plugin fixed the problem. thanks.</blockquote>

when ı switch off; pictures doesn’t resize.

marcelo66 Friend

Teline III. I have the problem of not being able to put as the default. What could be?

Viewing 11 posts - 181 through 191 (of 191 total)

This topic contains 191 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  marcelo66 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum