Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

On my site, there is one page where I wish to only have the header but without the regular app menu items.
    I have tried to copy a new header that is set to that page only, but it still appears with the "app menu" contained inside it.
    Is there a way to publish only the header, but without any menu items for one page in my site?
    I have tried for 4 hours!
    🙁
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Your question is not completely clear to me, you do not want modules published in your new page or you do not want mainmenu in this page ?

in the first case you can disable module publishing in the specific page editing the module and in menu assignment you can not publish it in your new page.

in the second case you can copy header.php file and rename it for example headernomain.php and remove from it this part of code <?php $this->loadBlock (‘mainnav’) ?>

so you should change :

<!-- //LOGO -->
    <?php $this->loadBlock ('mainnav') ?>
    <?php if ($this->countModules('head-search')) : ?>

TO :

<!-- //LOGO -->
    <?php if ($this->countModules('head-search')) : ?>

Then copy your layout file for example default layout in this folder /templates/uber/tpls/default.php and rename it defaultnomain.php and change from :

<?php $this->loadBlock('header') ?>
      <?php $this->loadBlock('masthead') ?>
      <?php $this->loadBlock('submenu') ?>

TO:

<?php $this->loadBlock('headernomain') ?>
      <?php $this->loadBlock('masthead') ?>
      <?php $this->loadBlock('submenu') ?>

Then create a new mwnu item and assign to it the defaultnomain layout
    remember to disable the acm header module from the new page in menu assignment

Hope it helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum