Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo gang,

Don’t know if this has been reported before but here is the scenario, (don’t need help with it just pointing it out).

Own template using default as base and edited using layout not changing hard code.
    Edit mega menü, save it , come back to layout and it’s back to default. Have to redo my edits. Every time!

Can someone else see if that is the same on theirs? If not then I’ll look for the problem on my side.

Gruss

swissa

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@swissa
    I have tested it. its working on my end .
    If possible Please PM me the admin details . I will have a closer look.

swissa Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 422588 wrote:</em><blockquote>@swissa
    I have tested it. its working on my end .
    If possible Please PM me the admin details . I will have a closer look.</blockquote>

Thanks pankajsharma

At the moment I can wait – there will be a few more areas that I will need checked, not least with the off-canvas menü too so I’ll wait until the site is more advanced before coming back. I’ll get the devs to check it then.

Nice to see new moderators here to help so keep up the good work.

Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@swissa 422594 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks pankajsharma

At the moment I can wait – there will be a few more areas that I will need checked, not least with the off-canvas menü too so I’ll wait until the site is more advanced before coming back. I’ll get the devs to check it then.

Nice to see new moderators here to help so keep up the good work.

Cheers</blockquote>

Sure @swissa feel free to point out the issues to us .
    And Thank you for providing your solutions on JA forum . 🙂
    Have a Nice Weekend

gt35m Friend

Hello,

I had exactly the same problem, but the solution was never found. Sometimes it worked fine, another time it didn’t. Here’s the thread I started on the issue, and the video is still online.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/megamenu-stopped-working/

Hope this helps

swissa Friend

Different problem. Mine was that the menü saved ok just that when I came back into Template Manager: Edit Style, the layout had reverted to default and not kept my template layout changes.

Anyway thanks good luck with your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum