Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,

I just finished installing Pollux and already do I meet several difficulties. I fixed some of the problems but now I don’t know what to do :(( If somebody could help me it will be great…

1/ I got a constant error on page : line 9, error : jasdl_activenu not defined

2/ I selected menu 4 on PHP index of pollux template but nothing happens

3/ I don’t know why the far right end onglet on the top menu slides underneath the first one while there’s still enough space on the right side of topmenu for it to go where I want it

4/ I’d like to delete the mainmenu but when I unplish it, the topmenu disappears too. May be do I make a mistake on the method to adopt. Also, in the joomla version I own, they precise :” you cannot delete the mainmenu, it is necessary to joomla fonctionning”. This, I understand even less ! :confused:

Could you help me please ? Thank you. Kiss

Jedeon

ErikThorsen Friend

Can you provice some screenshots? Live url?

As for problem number 4, you can always unpublish mainmenu in the “modules” list ( modules – site modules ) That way the main menu doesn’t show on your site. 🙂

Other than this it is kind of difficult when we don’t have a site or a screenshot to look at to visualize your problem…

jedeon Friend

Hello Erik,

My site is always in localhost but I soon will put it on line.
    For question 3, I come to notice that only occurs with IE7 and functions well with Firefox.
    For question 4, I have evil to render comprehensible myself. I do not speak yet very well English language. I do not wish use the mainmenu but only the topmenu because I find useless that it is twice the same one there finely on the home page. Thus when I remove it the mainmenu, the topmenu also disappears…

Thank you for your attention, I appreciate much.

Bye, jedeon

jedeon Friend

* Sorry, “compréhensible want to mean “understand”…

bengsbrown Friend

Hi Jedeon

re your question 4, as Erik says go to Site Modules and Unpublish the mainmenu (do not Delete it).

The top menu should stay, but the main menu module on the side should disappear. This worked ok on my site.

—————

For me the problem is the opposite. I have two pages where I do not want the top menu, but it is always displayed – how can I not show it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bengsbrown 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum