Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hallo there

I am wondering if anyone can help me about :

i) i cant let the dropdownmenu works in polaris template. i have already tried to use the help which come with the template.

ii) i cant let photos fit in user9 or top in polaris template

iii) is it possible to translate the names in the buttons somewhere in the php ? from english to icelandic for example

Thanks, Ragnar Örn.

bernhar Friend

Hi Ragnar,

can you give a URL? Without having a look it is very difficult to make a proposal. At least iii) seems easy to me. Which button are you talking about?

Bernhard

spillr Friend

hi bernhard.

ragnarorn.net/jommla

Ragnar Örn

bernhar Friend

Ragnar (first name!?),

when I choose the narrow screen, your left moduls are dislocated (moved to the right). This happens becausee you have one more main menu top item than advisable.
    Concerning the buttons: which buttons are you talking about? Is there an icelandic frontend language for joomla and did you activate it?

Bernhard

spillr Friend

Hi again.

I am talking about the buttons like vote “vote”and “results”. I dont think there is a frontend languge for joomla.

Ragnar.

bernhar Friend

The text of these buttons is defined in the language file. An icelandic one is here:

http://forge.joomla.org/sf/go/projects.icelandic_translation/frs

Maybe you have to adjust it to your needs.

spillr Friend

Tx very much for this Bernhard. It seems to work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spillr 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum