Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Firstly thanks for a great little module, that looks great and is nice and simple to use. 😀

I have used JA image hotspot and I created a custom pointer, following your instructions, but is there anyway this can be done as a module/template overide instead of hacking the core of the module, as obviously when you upgrade the module to latest version we loose the pointer icon and have to modify the files again.

Thanks

Andy

chavan Friend
    sandstorm871 Friend

<em>@Chavan 434131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here are the documentation for the pointer change

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-module/ja-image-hotspot#add-new-pointer</blockquote>

I think you may have misread my post? I followed these instructions for the pointer change and have managed to sucessfully change the pointer.

My question was, why ca these not be in some sort of template file that can be overridden.

I changed the pointer, updated the module and then the pointer changes have to be added again.

Needs Template Override instructions

chavan Friend

yes you can, This is the code you can add to template.css or any css file. Replace imagepath with the pointer image Url.

.jai-map-container .point {
    background: url("imagepath") no-repeat left top !important;
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum