Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart people!

I love your templates and very much enjoy the excitement every time a new one is about to released. So I eagerly wait until the timer is expired. But then every time it says:

JA Xenia progress: Setting up demo, testing and packaging….

And that takes a very long time, and I have to check back all the time to see if it is done yet, because that takes many hours too!

So my question is: Can’t you just let the timer count until the template is really available?

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

P.S. Yes I might be childish, but I don’t care! 😀

ErikThorsen Friend

Totally agree with you on this one antoniu1.

I am also waiting and waiting and waiting for new templates to actually be available. It would be far better to add at least 6-7 hours after installation before “announcing” it as ready. Because the demo, packaging and testing takes all day and then some… 🙂 I have now been waiting 8 hours for it.. I always forget that it also have to be a lot of waiting time for the demo, testing and so on.

And yes, I am also childish but the template release is like christmas eve and it is not fair/nice/good to do this to us.. 🙂

Thanks,

imported_johnsta Friend

I thought I was the only one thinking about this….

I too am eagerly awaiting this template.

antoniu1 Friend

I am sure many, many more are looking forward to that exiting moment when you look at the demo site! I expect next time there will be a countdown properly! :laugh:

mikeho1980 Friend

<blockquote>Setting up demo, testing and packaging</blockquote>
    5,4,3,2,1,… Opps… please wait…0.999, 0.998, 0.997….:D

antoniu1 Friend

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

That is a good one!!!

I think they ran out of paper and can’t do the packaging. Never mind the ribbon!!!! 😀 😀 😀

imported_johnsta Friend

Wow…

😉

ErikThorsen Friend

Almost there. Well, not down for download yet but the live demo is there. Looking exceptionally good… Come on, get over with the sleeping stuff and get to work! :-):laugh:

antoniu1 Friend

I agree, it is a wonderul template!!!

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your patience and nice comment.
    There have been a mistakes in the countdown script. I have just discovered that the countdown was not sever based but client base. It means that if you change your computer clock, you will have a different countdown. That is why some people see the
    JA Xenia progress: Setting up demo, testing and packaging..

We will fix this problem in the next template to make sure that you will have the same countdown.

The countdown and the release /demo preview time will be, at least, in the same hour. I promise 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum