Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings,
    Please help and advise how to implement and styling in JA Platon the k2 directory filter components and modules like it works on JA Directory.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    this needs pretty heavy custom work to make it like JA Directory since the override is not for this template .
    For this work first you have to create k2 override in JA Platin like in /templates/ja_directory/html/com_k2
    And same for the k2 modules templates/ja_directory/html/
    Then add k2.css file from /css/k2.css from JA Directory template .
    Since the designed of JA Platon is different , you may face issue in the layout , you can use inspect element from Google chrome browser to check the style classes and then override it via custom.css file .

buiak Friend

I have done all you said in the post. the filter module in in position-9, please advice what to do next.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s only a suggestion not the exact solution solution you have to check the files directory template how its define and same applies here use inspect element from browser tool to check the style used in J a directory template and apply the style code via custom.css because the classes may not present in this template you have to implement this manually.

buiak Friend

I’ve installed for testing on http://www.azuga.info the JA Directory . After installation the SearchNow Blue module ader slideshow was disapear. Please advice

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can see the slideshow on your site Here : http://prntscr.com/cbimwq
    For the Configuration please read this documentation

PS : Kindly open thrread on JA Directory template forum is the question belongs to that template .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum