Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m testing joomla 3.7 with playmag template to migrate. All in all its working ok, but I have a custom image background setting in "extended settings" feature and it’s not working on my local test server.

Can you confirm the issue with custom background image?

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please do not update to Joomla 3.7 without taking backup. We are already working to test and release updates.
    You can check and report the issue on our status update thread Here
    Regards

carasco Friend

What progress has been made in solving the problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @carasco
    Kindly open a separate thread for your issue and add the details with site URL in that, So we can assist you better.

Regards

wild duck Friend

Hi
    I just saw the updated template and did the process, (hoping the problem was solved) but my surprise is… it’s not solved.
    You can see the website whitout the background image now live!. Tried to set up a new background image but same result…

What can I do?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Wild duck,
    Kindly open a separate thread for your issue and add the details with site URL in that thread, So we can assist you better.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum