Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i use Phoca download to manage file in template purity 3 ,i have installed it Successfully,but when i enter the control panel to configurate it, fatal error came out ,can somebody help me ? i have googled it ,but find few answer !!

1. phoca-error
    pavit Moderator

You are on localhost we will need to debug files for this issue, so maybe would be better to publish your website

Try also to check on component developer forum maybe someone already had a similar issue

linghun1 Friend

today I planed to publish my website, but in the restore process ,website can not connect to the database,so I delete it. i upload joomla3.3, decompression,install,it is all right. ,what is the problem of my website made by ja purity 3

1. databaseeror
    linghun1 Friend

for the Phoca download question,i made a mistake ,its for joomla2.5, i have Uninstall it

linghun1 Friend

Uninstall Phoca download,install the latest version akeeba backup, back up the web site ,restore the website ,still can not connect to the Database
    what may cause this problem?/

linghun1 Friend

maybe i cant express my question clearly,thank you for your Patience anyway

gamboolian Friend

You Are typing wrong values for one of these items
    database name
    database username
    database password
    database host=usually is localhost

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gamboolian 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum