Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wrong post

activha Friend

Hello
    We just bought ja wall which is a very nice product.
    However we have a problem with iscroll when working on an iPhone.

We have set up a JBFC connect module in the sidebar which is working nicely in all layouts on all browsers except on iPhone when using iscroll.
    In this case it is impossible to click on the input/select fields, the iPhone just does not report any error or does not register the click.

This behavior seems to occur with all modules using select/button/input areas in sidebar.

Is this a bug from iscroll ? any ideas from someone to solve this ?

Thanks a lot for helping

Jean Claude

arucardx Friend

Hmm.. this is interesting. OP make a wrong topic in the wrong forum but someone posted a similar follow up 5 mins later. Small world lol. By any chance, you’re both the same person? xD

Anyway, regarding your problem. Have you tested your site on an android phone? Does the same problem reproduce there?
    If you remove iscroll from iphone, does the problem resolve? Gonna need more details on this. Screenshot, illustration, your site url anything that can give us a better idea of what you’re seeing.

activha Friend

No Brett is just a friend of mine, so wrong credentials ! 🙂

BTW I found a correction changing the line
    onBeforeScrollStart: function (e) { e.preventDefault(); },

to

onBeforeScrollStart: function (e) {
    var nodeType = e.explicitOriginalTarget ? e.explicitOriginalTarget.nodeName.toLowerCase():(e.target ? e.target.nodeName.toLowerCase():”);

if(nodeType !=’select’ && nodeType !=’option’ && nodeType !=’input’ && nodeType!=’textarea’) {
    e.preventDefault();
    }
    },

But I have not tested it on android.

It seems to work on iPhone and iPad so far

This is a known bug from iscroll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  activha 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum