Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hello, im using purity on my site and I like it, so i made some modifications on it, and almost got it the way i want, however i have one issue. im using a responsive slider and published and masthead position, so i wanted the slider to be full width so i made masthead position full width as well, but as you can see on the images its overlapping, so sidescroll bar comes out if i use full width on masthead, how can i resolve this issue. thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I can’t see the overlap as described in your screenshot, it looks smooth now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I can’t see the overlap as described in your screenshot, it looks smooth now.

crossix Friend

<em>@Saguaros 485232 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I can’t see the overlap as described in your screenshot, it looks smooth now.</blockquote>

ill explain better,
    when i made masthead position full width, it got overlap on the sides, meaning my website always have a bottom scrollbar, you can see it better when click on contacts, the map overlap with the sidebar canvas as show

crossix Friend

<em>@Saguaros 485232 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I can’t see the overlap as described in your screenshot, it looks smooth now.</blockquote>

ill explain better,
    when i made masthead position full width, it got overlap on the sides, meaning my website always have a bottom scrollbar, you can see it better when click on contacts, the map overlap with the sidebar canvas as show

Saguaros Moderator

I can’t access your site anymore, kindly check the link you provided in this thread again.

crossix Friend

i sent you a private message.

thank you

crossix Friend

i sent you a private message.

thank you

crossix Friend

anyone please?

thanks

crossix Friend

anyone please?

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can try with my tweak here:
    – Go to the file: root/templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    – Add this css rule:

@media (max-width: 360px) {
    #Mod113 .row {
    margin-left: 0;
    }
    }

Sorry for this late response as we’re off for the weekend.

crossix Friend

<em>@Saguaros 485652 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

– Go to the file: root/templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    – Add this css rule:

#Mod113 .row {
    }
    }

Sorry for this late response as we’re off for the weekend.</blockquote>

didnt work…
    look i got a responsive slider and 100% width map in contact us menu, i got those modules published on Masthead, the problem is whenever i make masthead position full width, i got the problem… the map and slider
    are wider than the screen, so thats wy i got the side scroll bar (bottom) in the screen beacause the map and slider overlap whenever i made Masthead position full width with the custom.css code.

thank you and hope to find a solution, been trying myselft and cant get fixed..

crossix Friend

<em>@Saguaros 485652 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

– Add this css rule:

#Mod113 .row {
    }
    }

Sorry for this late response as we’re off for the weekend.</blockquote>

didnt work…
    look i got a responsive slider and 100% width map in contact us menu, i got those modules published on Masthead, the problem is whenever i make masthead position full width, i got the problem… the map and slider
    are wider than the screen, so thats wy i got the side scroll bar (bottom) in the screen beacause the map and slider overlap whenever i made Masthead position full width with the custom.css code.

thank you and hope to find a solution, been trying myselft and cant get fixed..

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, you can PM me ftp account of your site, I will check in code.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, you can PM me ftp account of your site, I will check in code.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  crossix 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum