Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I wanted to know if there’s some way to order categories for the "category_ordering" field (natural ordering in Hikashop) in the category filter.

By the way, there some way to translate the language of the category names in the same filter with Falang or a similar application?

Regards,

Victor

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Victor,

Unfortunately, there is no option to order the categories following the order in Hikashop.

peterchain Friend

Then I would need some guide / clues on how to hack the code to achieve this. In fact would be great if you could deliver the necessary code and where to place it so the categories in the category list can be sorted fulfilling our requirements.

On the long term I think you should bring this option to the system as is a logical must for every e-commerce builder.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further consideration on this. Thanks for raising this up!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum