Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • nooran Developer
    #196041

    Hello,

    I’m working with JA Purity for Joomla 3.2.3.
    All CSS changes, or let’s say most of the changes, are done in “custom.css” file.
    After I finished with everything, I changed “Optimize CSS = ON” from “Template Manger”, but I got all my css works were messed up and the layout destroyed.

    Can you please tell me what to do ? I need to have “Optimize CSS = ON”.

    Many thanks for your help and support.

    Regards
    Raffet Ali

    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    #527710

    <em>@nooran 417601 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

    I’m working with JA Purity for Joomla 3.2.3.
    All CSS changes, or let’s say most of the changes, are done in “custom.css” file.
    After I finished with everything, I changed “Optimize CSS = ON” from “Template Manger”, but I got all my css works were messed up and the layout destroyed.

    Can you please tell me what to do ? I need to have “Optimize CSS = ON”.

    Many thanks for your help and support.

    Regards
    Raffet Ali</blockquote>

    Hello @nooran
    first thing i want to tell you JA Purity III is compatible for joomla3.2.2.
    Please wait for its update for joomla 3.2.3.
    for css optimization JA provided css compression in template manager options.

    Did you change in the default Css and less files??
    or you added all css into custom.css . Please explain a bit more.

    nooran Developer
    #527754

    Hello,

    I did most of the changes into custom.css. I mean maybe 90% of the changes were done into custom.css.

    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    #528038

    <em>@nooran 417696 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

    I did most of the changes into custom.css. I mean maybe 90% of the changes were done into custom.css.</blockquote>

    first of all please check all the syntax in your custom.css , are they in proper way?
    Are you using any other third party plugin for css compression with JA optimize css?

    TomC Moderator
    #528107

    <em>@nooran 417601 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

    I’m working with JA Purity for Joomla 3.2.3.
    All CSS changes, or let’s say most of the changes, are done in “custom.css” file.
    After I finished with everything, I changed “Optimize CSS = ON” from “Template Manger”, but I got all my css works were messed up and the layout destroyed.

    Can you please tell me what to do ? I need to have “Optimize CSS = ON”.

    Many thanks for your help and support.

    Regards
    Raffet Ali</blockquote>

    Turning “Optimize CSS” to “On” should not have a layout effect on your site. As was mentioned above, you should check through your CSS syntax to make sure you’re not missing any semicolons or a misplaced { } somewhere.

    Are there any specific elements that are giving you the most trouble?

    nooran Developer
    #528518

    That was brilliant… Now it’s working fine..
    Yes, I found several css syntax mistakes in “custom.css” file.

    Many thanks to you all guys.

    Best Regards
    Raffet Ali

    TomC Moderator
    #528521

    Glad you were able to sort it out.

    All the best with your continuing site development !!

    🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum