Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to use JA Site Builder on an freshly new installed Joomla 3.6.5 (Php version 5.4.4). I’ve some problems. If I inspect my page with Google Developer Tools I receive "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier" with jquery.inview.min.js and site.js. So I can’t be able to use at full Ja Site Builder. It seems I can’t use "custom.css" so I bypass it calling my own css style sheet in index.php. But I want to use only Ja Site Builder without tweaks! What’s the problem?

At first, I thinked it was a problem with my server. So I unblock server2server connections on it. And now my server say they’re ok. But the problem remains the same. If I try to inspect "site.js", Google Developer Tools say "Destination Address not allowed. Unlock connection on your server Panel".

What can I do?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird, I just tried to install Joomla 3.6.5 and install JA Builder but see not issue.

Do you have any 3rd party installed on your site? pls try to disable them first.

Regards

signoredeiboschi Friend

No 3rd party extensions installed yet. Just Joomla, T3 and Ja Site Builder. Error is still there. There’s no problem during installation at all. If you look at my website, navigation is in wrong position (i use default "header" style) and has no background… it seems detached from the "logo" section…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you also provide the FTP account of your site so we can have a look?

Regards

signoredeiboschi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The FTP account doesn’t work, could you check again?

signoredeiboschi Friend
    signoredeiboschi Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried to use Filezilla FTP client to access but without success: http://prntscr.com/ebtmyr

Could you help to check again?

signoredeiboschi Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Yes, it works now, could you clarify the css style you want to apply into JA Builder but it didn’t work? I will check for you.

signoredeiboschi Friend

Ok… i uninstalled all.. reinstalled Joomla, reinstalled Ja Site Builder again.
    Now, if I try to edit pages, it still load "style.css" (my custom file) that’s not there anymore but the site maintains that old style (font-family, li style, text-shadow etc.). It loads that file from …? I don’t know where. Is it possible to reset that?

In live edit, if you try to delete header and add another one (let’s say Header1.1) and then add something to content area, the header disappear. Give it a try, if you want. Delete all and try. I’m going mad…

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird as I just tried to removed the header > add a new one and change the text >> publish but the header is still there.

Could you check again?

signoredeiboschi Friend

The problem is that "template.css" still imports "style.css" (my old custom css style) that i don’t want anymore and that’s not on the site anymore! I deleted all, reinstalled all on a new fresh Joomla, but JA Builder still load old configuration. Why? (You can see it because the header still try to load "Willy Wonka" font, the text has a text-shadow and a big size that’s not originally on Ja Builder template).

Yes, you can see header if you remove it and add it again. But navigation buttons disappear or render in a weird way.

Here’s two samples.

1. sample1
    2. sample2
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, as I can see it’s using Roboto font now: http://prntscr.com/edupnw

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum