Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have played around with many of the JA templates. After looking a good look at many of them, I can say that I think JA does a pretty good job at making the templates work well CROSS-BROWSER. It is amazing all the subtle little differences there are between IE6/IE7 and then across to Firefox and then Chrome and others. By and large, the JA templates, I believe, work about as well as could be expected Cross browser. Thanks for the templates.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Thank you!

markjw Friend

Hi Thaibook,
    The latest JA templates seem to have a new framework, called T3 which I think is looking pretty promising. I suggest you grab the JA Purity ii, which I think they put out as a free one, and you can check it out. If you think you are going to tailor some templates- making some adjustments to color, style, layout, to make them your own, this framework is helpful. As you get familiar with the framework, then it is easy to modify others. I suspect the framework will have longevity. After seeing this promising development, I think I will to talk to JA about bumping up to developer status. Good luck.

wombat1 Friend

Yes, and isnt it interesting that Gavick has begun using T3.
    Looks like Joomlart have done some very good work with this framework

renizuken Friend

<em>@markjw 157414 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have played around with many of the JA templates. After looking a good look at many of them, I can say that I think JA does a pretty good job at making the templates work well CROSS-BROWSER. It is amazing all the subtle little differences there are between IE6/IE7 and then across to Firefox and then Chrome and others. By and large, the JA templates, I believe, work about as well as could be expected Cross browser. Thanks for the templates.</blockquote>
    I agree they work fantastic across browsers.

ballyjames21 Friend

thanks for sharing your experience for all who are newbie on joomla.

George Anderson Friend

Markjw,

I have to agree with you. I love JA templates and find them very easy to customise too.

Cheers
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  George Anderson 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum