Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello! I noticed that, whenever my ja wall site loads, the first article group that shows is the correct one. The second group of articles that load is incorrect, belongs to older dates, probably the begining of time. The third group is correct and from there on all the groups are in the correct chronological order.

Why the second group is loading articles from the past?

You can see it happening here: http://www.saludpanama.com/

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you update the admin login info of your site so I can have a look?

ventasman Friend

where can I add that info? I didn´t include it in the original post but now I can´t see where it is.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator
    ventasman Friend

Done. Please check and let me know.

Thank you!

ventasman Friend

Saguaros, did you receive the info?

Thank you!

ventasman Friend

Saguaros, please, this is a live site. Please, can you help me with this?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately, JA Wall is not ready for Joomla 3.6.2. Let me check it further whether it’s an issue of template or not.

ventasman Friend

Thank you Saguaros. Please update as soon as possible regarding the validity of this template and if possible where this error is located on the files.

Thank you!

ventasman Friend

Could it be an outdated masonry file?

Thank you!

ventasman Friend

Saguaros. I would like to let you know, that for a paying customer like me, the time and lack of interest on this particular subject, is an insult. I have been respectful of your business, but you are not being respectful of mine. You have published a template THAT DOES NOT WORK, as part of a package that I DID PAY. SO, are you going to help me out with this or should I start writing reviews on this SO UNDER THE STANDARD so called support?

I will really appreciate if you can at least be HONEST on why I have runned into this mess. And do not come with excuses. I need a solution or your acceptance that publishing the JA WALL template in the list of available options inside the suscription I purchased, was a mistake.

Thank you for your attention and interest on this note.

Luis Santamaria

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

At this moment, the home menu item retrieves items from multiple categories so I guess, it orders with categories and hot hits count. Our dev is looking at this, please stay tuned. And pls also provide the FTP account for closer look.

ventasman Friend

I see you guys are working in the website, just please do not let the frontpage without a template when not working. Thank you.

Thank you!

ventasman Friend

I can´t believe you guys just left me alone with this. I even sent a request for custom work and had no answer. At least report it is impossible to fix. That way I can move on.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum