Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart team,

I just want to report something that has been appearing in my T3 for several versions now in succession and it persists in the newest 2.1.2 release.

I have errors on in my php.ini on my local server.

When accessing the t3 interface I get a notice for undefined variable. It has never caused me any issues but I guess at some point it might.

Here is the notice:

Notice: Undefined variable: list in /plugins/system/t3/base/html/mod_menu/default.php on line 23.

I have no php knowledge but I can tell the difference between a notice and an error. In this case I believe it should be a simple fix. I assume just defining the mentioned variable.

Hope you can fix this soon.

Kind regards,

Drago.

chavan Friend

Go to Administrator -> Global Configuration -> Server tab -> under server settings -> select none in Error Reporting dropdown. this will make the notice disappear.

doorknob Friend

Hi Drago,
    Although it is a good idea to suppress error reporting on a production site, not on a development site.
    A better idea is to fix the bug which is really simple.
    Just change the line of code from

if (is_array($list)) :

to

if (isset($list) && is_array($list)) :

Phil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  doorknob 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum