Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

sorry, it is again me. So after found this bug, now we have a new problem on other website. It is on our intranet.And it happens when we clic on the "run now" in the "Cron Interval"! If you have a idea to it…

We only have facebook activated, and we changed nothing in tehe parameter. The only thing we have done, is to update Joomla! Core.

Regard.

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$data in /var/www/intranet/plugins/system/jasocial_feed/jasocial_feed.php on line 273 Notice: Undefined variable: items in /var/www/intranet/plugins/system/jasocial_feed/jasocial_feed.php on line 314 done

We have this message when "untiny.com" is selected. If it is "realurl.org", the home page appears…!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

1. Please navigate to backend >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> switch to tab Server >>> Error Reporting >>> choose None.
    dieudonne Friend

Thank. I do this but now we are always redirect to the home page of the website (when I clic on "run")

After more investigation, we have a error when we verify the "FaceBook ID/Name"

{
       "error": {
          "message": "Error validating application. Application has been deleted.",
          "type": "OAuthException",
          "code": 190,
          "fbtrace_id": "C5T6KmP+4jb"
       }
    }

What can we do to fix this ?

Regard.

Update : there is exactly the same problem with your "demo" joomlart inside the plugin …

{
       "error": {
          "message": "Error validating application. Application has been deleted.",
          "type": "OAuthException",
          "code": 190,
          "fbtrace_id": "Fqz0lmCqKEZ"
       }
    }
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

I’ve just raised a bug report here so our development team can check this matter, please stay tuned and I will reply back shortly when the fix is available.

dieudonne Friend

Oh no. Last time, it had take more than 2 weeks!!

But thank anymore for your help!

And I found 2 bugs in a week….!!! So is there a test team in Joomlart, or just amazing but not serious programmers…? Good question! Does Joomlart realy test plugins when a new version of Joomla is outside ?

Regard.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

Please accept our apology for this case and any inconvenient you got. As you might already know, we’re using social (Facebook, Google, Twitter) API to get the data from social channels, if the provider (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc …) change the API, this will lead to such error message you have seen above and we will have to update it accordingly.

dieudonne Friend

Yes, I understand.

Any new about a fix ?

Regard.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

Since I’m not in charge in fixing product bug, you can follow the link I posted in previous reply. After the problem has been fixed, it will be marked as Resolved with Fix Version. Otherwise, I means the bug is still in queue.

dieudonne Friend

bug solved and no issues found…!

Hi here so our development team can check this matter, please stay tuned and I will reply back shortly when the fix is available.

So can you help us please…??

Regard.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

I’e just got a response from our development team, please switch back to tab General in plugin setting page and make sure you input correct Facebook app ID and Facebook app secret

dieudonne Friend

Yes, and apparently, problem are permissions.

We use it for a Intranet, like we said before, and we also use 14.04 Ubuntu server OS.

So we made a

# chmod -R 777 /var/www/intranet

And everything is working fine now.

Thank for your help and patience.

Regard.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

Glad to hear that your problem has been solved, If you still have any question, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum