Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have been testing on localhost the Quickstart package of purity iii and it works absolutely fine.
    Now its time to install the purity on my live site. I installed the template and then the FrameworkT3.
    No errors during the installation. The site was created with Joomla 3 and now is updated to the latest joomla version 3.8.5
    My Case:

1. I create a new Custom HTML module and publish it to Masthead position.
      Unfortunately the module is not showing on the frontend. I can see it only at the administrator menu.
    2. I create the slideshow ( using the exact same code from Quickstart). Then publish it to the slideshow position. Again… not showing on the frontend.
      Easy steps. Nothing special. Things that I had already done on my local server.
      I reinstall the template and the framework but the same again.
      I tried all kind of dedugging…but can’t undenstand what is going on!
      Any ideas?
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem comes from the editor, it strips some HTML tags in custom HTML module, I updated the slideshow module on your site again. You can update the images for it, it will show fine. You can check again with other modules again.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum