Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Ja New Pro Module shows articles only from main K2 Categories Not from sub-categories.

Could you please solve this issue ?
    Thanks in advance.

wingly Friend

@linkmsr;

This is not an issue as it displays what you choose; As you have chosen only main category it will display only the main category; So if you want to display more categories or it’s subcategories you need to select them; Check the print-screens below:

1) Here is where you choose them – http://prntscr.com/3m1gl2

2) And here is the result as example – http://prntscr.com/3m1gx7

Let me know if this was the question 🙂

AHMED Friend

Yes. Sure i sellect all categories main and sub-categories.

The issue that we modify the system to accept to add one article in more than one categories so you see one article item appear in multicategories.

Could you please check where is the error?
    Thanks in advance.

wingly Friend

@linkmsr;

Could you be more detailed please? i did not understand what you tried to do or want to do.. where with what?

AHMED Friend

OK. Just need Ja News Pro to show articles from main and sub-categories as it should do.
    the issue is that it shows only articles from Main Categories even i select all sub-categories.

that is all.
    Hoping it is clear for you.
    thanks

AHMED Friend

Is there any one that can help ??

wingly Friend

@linkmsr;

What is the name of the module that you have stetted-up to work but does not work properly; I will check directly on ur site.. I made a demo and checked all worked good, so need to see directly your case

AHMED Friend

Ja News Pro.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AHMED 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum