Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi I checked your contact page with default Joomla template and seems email not working. I suggest you to write the issue on Joomla forum as its default Joomla contact form. There is something wrong in your Joomla contact and server email.
    https://forum.joomla.org
    Sorry to give more information as its something that is in Joomla or from the server.

Regards

Rounak Friend

Hi,

contact form is not supporting. i am not receiving emails. Mr. Pankaj already checked this. what should i do next?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I already suggested you post an issue on Joomla forum as you have the same issue with default Joomla templates. Its default Joomla contact form and as per your reply it seems you server not supporting Joomla contacts that is strange, you should raise the question on Joomla forum as requested before.

For emails notifications please check the email you added to Joomlart account, you will get the email on registered email account only.

Regards

Rounak Friend

Hi pankaj,

https://forum.joomla.org – in joomla portal i tried to login with my website id it is showing incorrect, so i created new id, but i did not receive any activation code. please suggest me

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Joomla is Open Source platform and not belong to Joomlart. We provide template and extensions for Joomla CMS only.
    If your server does not support Joomla you may look for changing the hosting that supports Joomla application.
    I would be happy to assist you further but its something that is on your server side. You can post the query on Joomla forum to get more information on this.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum