Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello friends,

I’m new on Joomla and Joomlart, I’m trying to make a page for my country I did choice the Ja Xenia template and I’v fixed almost all the things I need but still cannot add some content the problem is that there is no way for now to fix this things maybe later on on reading I will learn more… but for now I’m thinking about starting this page going online and I need to fix some contents so any one with experince on Joomla and Joomlart that have some free time to chat with me over the gmail or MSN and could learn me to fix this 2 things left or fix for me would be really helpful I would return in anyway that u will ask. So pls anyone that could help me reply on this ticked or pv me and chat 2 me so we could fix this.

Thanks Oslo..

imaaxx Friend

Please try to explain to me what you are trying to do, I will do my best to help you.

Regards

olskool_ Friend

fixed by imaaxx the best member I’v meet till now on Joomlart.com

imaaxx Friend

I think we should chat on MSN, I understand most of what you want but it will be better to communicate it in MSN.

what is your MSN info I will try to contact you there.:D

olskool_ Friend

<em>@imaaxx 7036 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think we should chat on MSN, I understand most of what you want but it will be better to communicate it in MSN.

what is your MSN info I will try to contact you there.:D</blockquote>
    Thanks bro your very good friend I send you my msn on private msg waiting for you .

olskool_ Friend

Thanks to stacy from imaaxx.com was the one that helped me fixing my Ja Xenina template. As I member of the Joomlart i vote him 100% 😀

imaaxx Friend

I am glad you are happy now. 😀

Actually I only helped you with content, adding sections, categories and menu linking.

If you need anything else just let me know.

All the best
    Stacy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  imaaxx 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum