Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I select "No" with the Sticky option, the bar is not rendered correctly and becomes unusable. Is it an issue with the module or a combination of template and module ?

Best regards,
    Peter

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the site URL here
    I will have a look on it.

Regards

wisobe Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    wisobe Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It seems the issue is the template you are using.
    To check the issue is from the module, i have to check the module with a default Joomla template.
    If you can check it please check the module and see how it goes.
    It seems The template you are using does not allow the module to show in the top of the site.

Regards

wisobe Friend

Hello Pankaj,

I think you are right. My menu stays on the top of my screen so I guess it has a problem combining the two.

However I have good news, I played around with the module positions and found a module position that places the message behind the menu instead of in front of the menu. This works with the sticky option to Yes.

This being fixed, I have a small question left. Everytime a page loads, the message appears for a second before disappearing. Is there any way to show the box "closed" as from the start instead of showing it for a second ?

Thank you.
    Peter

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Actually, when the page loads the style code for hiding the bar is not loaded sometimes so it shows for a fraction of the time.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum