Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have imported some items, none of them have the source link in the article. Am I missing something? On my test server it worked fine, but on the production site and server it does not import and article and put a source link in the article.

Youtube import. Into K2.

I guess they can click the video and then click opn in YT to see the source, but I feel a bit odd not crediting the source.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

This is the first time I see this issue.

Please provide some information about your site for me to check.

Regards

giggles666 Friend

PM info sent. Yeah this is the first time I have seen this also. I have setup some other sites, never encountered anything I am now encountering. Ah the web lol.

Appreciate your time.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giggles666,

Sorry for my mistake. Source Link has been remove in previous version of JA Social Feeds for K2 as it consistent with Joomla Content.
    I will enable it on your site if you needed.

Just open this file, and uncomment the line 102:

$txt .= '<div class="readmore"><a class="readmore" href="'.$post['source_url']. '" title="'.$post['source_url_txt'].'" target="_blank">'.$post['source_url_txt'].'</a></div>';
    pluginssystemjasocial_feedtablesjoomla.php (I have done this)

Regards

giggles666 Friend

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure people were getting the proper credit. I appreciate your time.:)

giusti2 Friend

Hi Wall Crasher.

I uncommented the line 102 in pluginssystemjasocial_feedtablesjoomla.php … ok, now I see the source link on every Article … but now I 1. do not have content text in the articles and 2. the article are not more featured ($item[‘featured’] = ‘1’;) after import.

Do you maybe have an idea?

Thanks
    Joe

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi giusti2,

I follow this thread again and see it still working.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/social-feed-featured-articles/#post-493279

I am not sure about what you’ve changed?

Regards

giusti2 Friend

Hi Wall Crascher.

My fault … it’s a new Project : http://www.alloggia.ch/3spitz

When I uncomment the “read more” section, then I don’t see any Introtext.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  giusti2 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum