Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

At Joomla 3.6.0 the JA K2 filter 1.1.9 was working fine. After updating to 3.6.2 (and clearing cache) the filter isn’t working properly any more:

• the sliders don’t influence the filter result any more
    • drop down boxes don’t influence the filter result any more
    • in the module where i have added a keyword search field it does work, but other sliders and dropdowns within that module don’t work
    • in Joomla 3.6.0 and prior the url looked like: /component/jak2filter/?Itemid=237&issearch=1&ordering=xf14&category_id=3,2,7,8,33,15,9,14,18,16,25&xf_14_range=20|100&xf_15_range=200|1500 but now it lookes like /component/jak2filter/?Itemid=237
    • after clicking the search button in the module it states that is did not find any results (in case of a module with keyword search field empy), gives results depending on keyword but ignores all other sliders and dropdown values, ignores all filter when there isn’t a keyword search field and shows all articles (but not as a search result page but as a regular page, just like it reloads).

After updating to Joomla 3.6.2 i also updated JA K2 filter to 1.2.3 and reindexed but this did not solve it. I restored a backup from 3.6.0 and it works, only after updating to 3.6.2 it gives this issue. No other components/plugins were updated during this proces. Afterwards I also updated a few components/plugins but this made no difference.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

Please post your ftp info in private.

We will check your site further.

Regards.

marto Friend

I did some additional testing. Seemed to be caused between J3.6.1 and 3.6.2. Switching templates also did not help. I disabled ALL extensions with the exception of K2 and Ja K2 Filter and turn extensions on one by one.

Seems to be a compatibility issue between JA K2 filter (1.2.3) and the extension Security Check (2.8.13). Disabling Security Check made JA K2 filter work again. I can’t pinpoint it further is this is an issue for you or for Security Check. If not, I’n sorry to put this issue towards you.

Mo0nlight Moderator

You can provide us the FTP account of your site, I will try to check if I can be of some help.

marto Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

We got the information. We will inform to you asap when we got something.

Regards

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.
    i had check the Security Check plugin.
    the plugin strip out all params in the request that think suspected.
    it’s seem the plugin don’t have many params to configure this problem.
    nothing we can do about it now then.
    So we better off the plugin for now.

Regards.

marto Friend

Thank you for looking in to it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marto 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum