Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using JA Facebook Likebox Module on a site I am developing. This is the second time I install this plugin, and although, it worked fine the first time, now it doesn’t show any Recent Activity on the RA window. Only a white block of space is published, and right under, images of people who have posted before. I am not sure the group is too active, but I went and made a post on the groups Facebook page, and the comment was not published on the website JA Facebook Likebox Module. Any suggestions?

I am weary of providing url info. If needed, can you please advise on how to do so, securely?

Thanks!

1. like-us-on-facebook-no-recent-activity
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Kindly follow userguide of this template in our documentation page: http://joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-module/ja-facebook-activity and make sure that all info you added are correct.

webmasterbea Friend

I did read the document you note.
    Thanks for looking into this.

webmasterbea Friend

Still no answer? The documentation you mention includes not note about my original question.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Which template are you using with this JA Facebook Likebox module? I will check it in my local or you can pm me URL & admin account of your site, I will take a look.

Regards

webmasterbea Friend

It is a Rocket theme, Ximenia. Yet, I don’t imagine the theme would be the problem, right, your module should be “theme independent”, I imagine.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, it should work, could you send me admin and ftp account of your site for further checking?

webmasterbea Friend

Thanks Saguaro. I have sent you all the information via private message.

Saguaros Moderator

I cannot access your site, please check my PM 🙂

webmasterbea Friend

Where are you located? it is probably your IP. I could not send this message via your PM:
    “Saguaros has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.”

Saguaros Moderator

Please check my PM 🙂

webmasterbea Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    I apologize, how do I do that? I know how to send you a message, but not where to look when you say “check my PM” :((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

In above top links, you click Notifications > Private Messages and it will direct you to inbox 🙂

cjyeager1 Friend

I’m Having this exact same issue… please advise.

thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send me the info you added into this module? http://joomlart.com/documentation/Joomla-Module/ja-facebook-activity

I will try to check in my end to see what’s going wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum