Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When I register as a new user, I cannot see this message normally sent by Joomla:

“Registration Complete! Your account has been created and activation link has been sent to the e-mail address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by clicking on the activation link when you get the e-mail before you can login.”

I know that there is a code to solve this problem. That is: <jdoc:include type=”message” />, but I don’t know exactly where to put it in the index.php of the ja-avior.

Could you please help me? Thank you.

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    You can add
    <jdoc:include type="message" />
    before
    <jdoc:include type="component" />
    about line 111 in file index.php
    Hope can helps.

jbxuanthanh Friend

Hi Phan Gam,

Thank you, very much for your quick reply.

I don’t know why there is problem with ja-avior about registration message. I have used it a long time before without any error like this. When inserting the code :

<jdoc:include type=”message” />

to the index.php of the template, the message appears, but with and above the frontpage (after the registration completed). Normaly, it just appears the message only, not including the frontpage. Could you please test this template with your demo site?

Sherlock Friend

Dear jbxuanthanh,

I am not sure what is the problem, I checked and to me the message displays well. Can you explain more and attach screenshots?

jbxuanthanh Friend

Hi Dathq,

Thank you for your reply. I use ja-avior with three columns: left-main-right. I do want the message to appear accross all three columns, not just in the main frontpage. Hope you can show me how to do that.

Peace and all Good

Sherlock Friend

Dear jbxuanthanh,

You can look for the below div tag
    <div id=”ja-contentwrap” class=”clearfix”> And place the message below it as following
    <div id=”ja-contentwrap” class=”clearfix”>
    <jdoc:include type=”message” />

jbxuanthanh Friend

Hi dathq,

I have done it with your instruction. Thank you very much for your good and active help. Anyway, could you please show me how to remove the bullet style in the system message or change it other bullet style?

Sherlock Friend

Dear jbxuanthanh,

You can go to the file of templates/system/css/system.css,Looking for this css
    #system-message dd ul {
    color:#0055BB;
    list-style:none outside none;
    }
    here you can change the list style as you want :((

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum